Deliver a quality transportation system by advertising and executing contracts to build and maintain the system and by providing professional construction management, program oversight and training.
VDOT's Mission and Values
|Kerry Bates, P.E.
State Construction Engineer
|Greg Henion, P.E.
Deputy State Construction Engineer
|Harold Caples, P.E.
- Construction and
- Bid Documents
- Contract Documents
- Emergency Contracts
|Patrick O'Leary, P.E.
- Performance Measurements
- Federal Authorizations
- Division Business
|Mona Gabriel, P.E.
- Environmental Construction
- Business Application Support
- Data Management and
- Value Engineering /
|Ian Millikan, P.E.
- Construction Management
- Design-Build Administration
- Project Controls / Scheduling /
CQIP / Final Records
- Consultant CEI
- Local Project Administration
Currently AASHTOWare Project Bids is on version 184.108.40.206. Please make sure your Project Bids software is reading this version, and is automatically upgrading to avoid conflicting/wrong bid information. 11/26/2019
- 2020 Paving Schedule FAQs (11/18/2019)
- Advertisement Schedule for 2020 (rev. 9/25/2019)
- Memo Regarding Plastic Inlaid Markers
AASHTOWare Project Bids (APB) - Information and instructional videos available! Replaces the software Expedite.
- DBE Participation Goals: Credit Only Given for DBEs Performing a Commercially Useful Function (CUF) 3/12/2019
- Viewing Electronic Plans, Proposals, and Plan Holders via ProjectWise
Public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates
Northern Virginia public notification of parking restrictions SPCN templates